Jagran Josh compiles the top 5 news on the most important topics from the exam point of view. It includes Moon to Mars Mission, and DreamX Appp, among several others.
Dream11 Introduced DreamX UPI App
- DreamX application has been launched by the Dream11 sports platform.
- The IPL Tournament of this season begins on March 31, 2023.
- This UPI Payments App will allow users to spend their winnings from the available platform.
Elon Musk titled as the Most Followed Twitter User
- The business tycoon Elon Musk left behind former US President Barack Obama along with Justin Bieber in the number of followers he gained on Twitter.
- Twitter records that over 450 million people across the world use this famous social networking platform.
- Out of the total Twitter users, more than 133 million follow this new owner Elon. He acquired this site on October 27, 2023, for worth $44 billion.
CatGPT – New AI Chatbot grabs everyone’s attention
- Social media users are thrilled with another Artificial Intelligence communication product called CatGPT after several ChatGPTs came into the market.
- The theme of this launch is feline and it is obvious from the name itself that it is all about cats. In CatGPT, all answers are received with a Cat GIF for example cats are shown drinking water from taps, losing their balance and much more created for fun.
- Chinese Technology Company Baidu announced the launch of this latest model to be scheduled in March.
Amit Kshatriya assumes as Head of NASA’s Moon to Mars Program
- Indian-American Amit Kshatriya was designated as the Chief of the recently launched initiative ‘Moon to Mars’ of NASA
- This will be done to implement the exploration of the Red Planet and Amit is its new and first head. A new office has also been established by the Space Agency to carry out its upcoming projects.
- In 2021, he was Assistant Deputy Associate Administrator and he was rewarded for his work as he got the Leadership Excellence Medal.
Indian Forex Reserves Increase by $578.78 bn
- The foreign exchange reserves of India witnessed an escalated move from $5.77 billion to $578.778 billion.
- This is the second time in the week that the stock has risen. RBI observed that the Gold Reserves leapt from $ 1.37 billion to $ 45.48 billion which is a great achievement.
- In October 2021, the country saw the highest peak point as the reserves rose to $645 billion.
Also Read: Current Affairs in Short: March 30 2023
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐप