UPSSSC Female Health Worker Answer Key 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
The answer key for the Health Worker (Female) Main Examination 2022 has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). All those candidates who wrote the exam can download the answer key from the official website of the UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in. In order to download the UPSSSC ANM answer key 2022, candidates would be required to enter the details such as; Registration Number and Roll Number.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Answer Key Download Process
- Candidates firstly required to visit the official website of the UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in.
- Now go to the ‘Announcement’ section and click on the link that says UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Main answer key.
- On the new page, enter the required details in the given box and submit.
- The UPSSSC Health Worker answer key 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Check the answer key and match the responses.
- Download it for further references
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Answer Key Objection Details
The UPSSSC Female Health Worker Mains examination was held on May 8, 2022. Now the provisional answer key for the same is available for downloading from the official site. The candidates can further raise objection against the tentative answer key of the Health Worker (Female) Main examination by May 12. Candidates would be required to upload the necessary representation in support of their answers online through the given link. The candidates should note that objection(s) received through any other mode will not be entertained by the authorities.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021 Highlights
According to the reports out of the 19,057 who applied for the exam, a total of 18,281 candidates were found eligible to appear for the UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Main exam. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is conducting the Health Worker (Female) recruitment examination to fill a total of 9,212 vacancies. The online applications for the same were invited by the Commission in December 2021.