UPSC ESE Prelims 2023: Exam date announced
– PC : My Result Plus
UPSC ESE 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the exam date for the conduct of UPSC ESE 2023 prelims. As per the announced schedule, the prelims exam will take place on February 19, 2023.
The Commission has released an official notice in this regard on the official website upsc.gov.in.
UPSC ESE 2023: Exam Details
The UPSC ESE 2023 exam shall be held on February 19, 2023. The exam will advance in two sessions: 10 am till 12 pm and 2 pm until 5 pm.
In the exam to be held in Shift I, candidates will be tested for their ability in General studies and Engineering aptitude, which will comprise objective type questions. This paper will carry 200 marks Paper II shall take place in the second shift, in which candidates’ knowledge shall be tested in core subjects. This section will award maximum marks as 300.
Both the papers shall be held in the offline mode.
UPSC ESE 2023: What’s Next?
As the next notification by the Commission, the admit card will be released for the exam in the digital format. Steps to download the admit card have been described below.
- Log on to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant link to download the admit card for the exam.
- You will end up on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials.
- Submit all the details. The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check the details and download the hall ticket on your device.
- Print its hard copy for future references.
Direct link to the exam scheduel has been provided below.
Check UPSC ESE 2023 Exam schedule here
Link to official website: upsc.gov.in