TS PGECET 2022 exam dates announced
– PC : My Result Plus
TS PGECET 2022: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released an official notification in regard to the conduct of TS PGECET 2022 exam. The notification has been released on the official website of TSCHE at tsche.ac.in. Osmania University will conduct the TS PGECET exam 2022 on behalf of TSCHE, from July 29 until August 1, 2022.
The registration window for TS PGECET 2022 exam will open on April 12 and will shut down on June 22 (without late fees). Those candidates who are not able to apply for the exam within due time will have to pay a late fee amount. The registration process will continue with the late fee payment of Rs 250 till June 30, while Rs 1,000 will be charged, in case the candidate applies by July 10, 2022. No registrations will be entertained post this.
TS PGECET 2022: Application fees
General category candidates will have to pay Rs 1000 as the application fees, while the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories will be charged Rs 500 as the application fees.
TS PGECET 2022: Important dates
|Release of TS PGECET application form 2022||April 12, 2022|
|Last date to fill the TS PGECET application form 2022 (without a late fee)||June 22, 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form with a late fee of Rs. 250/-||June 30, 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form with a late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||July 10, 2022|
|TS PGECET 2022 hall ticket||To be notified|
|TS PGECET 2022 exam||July 29 to August 1, 2022|
TS PGECET 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must follow the simple steps mentioned herewith to successfully apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website of TS PGECET at pgecet.tsche.ac.in and click on the link that reads, “TS PGECET 2022 application form.” The candidates will be required to pay the application fees first.
- Post this, candidates can proceed to fill the application form for the exam. They must fill in all personal details, category details and contact details.
- Then the applicants will have to upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, they must submit the application form details and download the confirmation page.
- Also, they must obtain a hard copy of the same for future references.