SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
SSC MTS 2021 Notification: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conclude the registration process for SSC MTS and Havaldar exam 2021 today on April 30, 2022. Candidates desirous of applying for the exam being held to recruit Multi-tasking (Non-technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBN and CBIC) examination can proceed to fill the online application forms on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam 2021: Exam date
According to the official notification released by the Staff Selection Commission, the exam to fill the aforesaid posts will be conducted from July 5 till July 22, 2022. A total of 3603 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive.
SSC MTS 2021: Important dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||March 22 to April 30, 2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||April 30, 2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||May 2, 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||May 03, 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||May 4, 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||May 5 to May 9, 2022|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||July 5 to 22, 2022|
SSC MTS 2021: Application fee
General category candidates have been charged Rs 100 as the application fee. Meanwhile, the female candidates and candidates belonging to the SC/SC/PwD/ESM categories have been exempted from application fee payment.
SSC MTS 2021: Steps to apply for exam
Candidates interested in applying for the exam must follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Apply online’. Next, select the option that reads ‘SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam 2021’.
- Register yourself on the website and then login through your generated credentials.
- Proceed to fill in the application form details and pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details after paying the application fee.
- Obtain a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.