SSC CGL Admit Card 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
SSC CGL Admit Card 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the SSC CGL admit card 2021 for the Combined Graduate Level Examination. Candidates must note that the commission has released the admit card only for the Central region (Uttar Pradesh and Bihar), as of now. Thus, only the candidates appearing in the examination from the Central Region will be able to download their respective hall tickets. For this, they will have to log on to the official website of SSC at ssc-cr.org and enter their login credentials (Application number and roll number).
SSC CGL Exam date 2021:
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Combined Graduate Level examination from April 11 till April 21, 2022. During the course of the examination, all the Covid-19 guidelines will be adhered to. Candidates about to appear in the exam must note that the admit card is quite a necessary document to be carried to the exam centre.
In case a candidate does not bring his/her admit card, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. All the important details such as exam date, exam name, centre, name of the candidate and their roll number are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates are required to follow all the guidelines related to the exam.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2021: Steps to download
Candidates must take note of the following steps in order to download their respective hall tickets for the exam.
- Go to the official website of SSC at ssc-cr.org.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage that reads ‘Application status’. It will redirect you to a new page.
- Now click on the link that reads ‘CGL Application status’. Next, select the link for the Central region, from the list of regions.
- Enter your login credentials and click on ‘Submit’. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details thoroughly and download the admit card.
- Take its printout for future references.