RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has notified vacancies for recruitment to 460 posts of Librarian (Grade 3). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are desirous to apply for the aforementioned poss can log on to the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in. It must be noted that the application window for the posts will open on May 26, 2022.
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 460 vacant posts will be filled.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Application process begins on: May 26, 2022
- Final date to submit application forms: June 24, 2022
- Final date for remitting application fee amount: June 24, 2022
- Admit card release date: Unannounced
- Exam date: Yet to be notified
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Candidates must check the vacancy details before applying.
Name of the post: Librarian (Grade III)
Number of vacancies: 460, out of which 394 vacant posts are for Non-TSP while 66 posts are for TSP.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: The applicant must be between 18-40 years of age for meeting the eligibility criteria for the aforesaid posts. However, the upper age limit constraints have been relaxed for candidates belonging to the general category.
Educational qualification: Candidates desirous of applying should have pursued either a diploma or a degree in Library and Information Science.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The category wise application fee amount has been mentioned below for candidates willing to apply.
- Unreserved category candidates: Rs 450.
- Backward class/EBC/EWS category candidates: Rs 350.
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs 250.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Guide to apply
Candidates who wish to apply for the said posts must follow the detailed procedure mentioned below.
- Confirm that you fulfill the eligibility criteria and log on to the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the direct application link flashing on the website homepage. The application form will appear on the screen.
- Start filling in the application form by entering personal as well as academic details. Next, upload all required documents such as 10th and 12 mark sheets, graduation mark sheet, etc.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode. The confirmation page will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the confirmation page on your device.
- Obtain its printout for further need.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The candidates will have to appear for a written examination first. Those who qualify will be called for the interview round as well as document verification process.
Link to official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in