OPSC OJS Admit Card 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the admit card for Odisha Judicial Services Exam 2021 today, March 22. The admit card for the preliminary written exam is now available on the official website of the Commission at opsc.gov.in. The candidates who have registered for the Odisha Judicial Services Exam 2021 can download the admit card by entering the details like Registered Username / Mobile No. / Email and Password/ OTP.
The Odisha Judicial Services preliminary examination will be conducted in written mode on March 27, 2022. The examination will be held in the morning session from 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM. A total of 3202 candidates is likely to appear for the prelims exam. Various exam centres have been set up in several districts of the Odisha state, such as Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Balasore and Berhampur to conduct the exam.
Direct Link: OPSC OJS Admit Card 2022
OPSC is conducting the recruitment examination to fill a total of 53 vacant posts of Civil judge for the Odisha Judicial Services Exam 2021. About 17 posts out of the 53 vacant posts are reserved for female candidates. Candidates can download the OPSC OJS Admit Card 2022 for the preliminary exam by following the simple steps provided below.
OPSC OJS Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
- Go to the official website of OPSC at opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads, “Download Admission Certificate & etc. for the OJS Preliminary Examination 2021 (Advt. No. 23 of 2021-22)”
- On the new page enter the details such as; Registered Username / Mobile No. / Email and Password/ OTP.
- Submit the details and the OPSC OJS admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details printed on the admit card carefully and download it.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.