NEET MDS Admit Card 2022 Download
– PC : My Result Plus
NEET MDS Admit Card 2022: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS), the exam conducting body for NEET MDS 2022, will release the admit cards for the exam tomorrow on April 25. Candidates who are registered for the NEET Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS) 2022 exam will be able to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of NBEMS at natboard.edu.in. Notably, the exam is scheduled to be held on May 2, 2022.
Admit card is an important document, which needs to be carried by the candidates to the exam centre. In case candidates fail to do so, they shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
NEET MDS 2022: Important dates
|NEET MDS 2022||Date|
|Release of Admit Cards||April 25, 2022|
|NEET MDS 2022 Exam||May 2, 2022|
NEET MDS 2022: Exam pattern
The NEET MDS 2022 exam will carry the maximum marks as 960. Candidates must attempt 240 questions. They will be awarded four marks for every correct answer, while 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Meanwhile, no marks shall be awarded for unattempted questions.
The duration of the exam will be three hours (9 am till 12 pm).
NEET MDS Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
Candidates are required to follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to download the admit card for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of NBEMS at natboard.edu.in.
- Under the ‘Examinations’ tab, click on the option that reads “NEET MDS 2022”.
- Then, click on the NEET MDS application link. You will be redirected to a new login page where you must enter your login credentials (User ID and Password) and click on ‘Submit’.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check all details printed on it carefully and download the same on your device.
- Print a copy for future references.