KCET 2022: Registration deadline extended
– PC : My Result Plus
KCET 2022: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), the official exam conducting body for KCET 2022, has extended the last date to apply for the exam. However, the KEA has not announced any official date on which the registration process will end. According to the official notification released by KEA on its official website kea.kar.nic.in, candidates who were left unregistered for the exam due to any reason will be given the opportunity for online registration and submission of application form for KCET 2022.
It must be noted that the KCET 2022 application form correction window was also about to open today on May 7 and remain functional till May 10, 2022. However, it is being speculated that the application form correction window dates will also be revised, as the application process is still underway.
KCET 2022: Application fee
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B (Within Karnataka)||500|
|GM candidates (Outside Karnataka)||750|
|GM Candidates (Outside India)||5000|
KCET 2022: Exam date
The KCET 2022 exam will be held in pen-paper mode from June 16 until June 18, 2022. The exam pattern can be checked on the official website of KCET.
KCET 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates who have still not registered for the exam are required to follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below for the same.
- Log on to the official website of KCET at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Complete the online registration process by entering necessary details.
- Pay the application fee for KCET 2022 in the online mode.
- Then log in through the generated credentials to fill in application form details for KCET 2022.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit all the application form details and print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.