JEE Main May 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
National Testing Agency, NTA is to conclude the registration process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 fourth session today (July 12). The candidates can fill the online application from the official website of NTA JEE i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. The National Testing Agency will conduct the Joint Entrance Exam for May 2021 session from July 27 to August 2, 2021. The application process for May session was commenced on July 09 and will conclude today, July 12, 2021.
JEE Mains April 2021 Important Dates
JEE Main 2021 application dates for May session-
July 9 to 12, 2021
JEE Main 2021 May session exam dates- July 27 to August 2, 2021
Timing of Examinations-
First Shift – 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (IST)
Second Shift – 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (IST)
Official Website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main April 2021 Application Form: How to fill
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Candidates should register through ID, name, date of birth, and gender.
Step 3: After this, upload the document with a scanned photograph and signature as per the instructions given.
Step 4: Fill in all your information and submit the application fee.
Step 5: Cross-check the details filled in and take a print out of the confirmation page.
Exam Day Guidelines for Students
● It will be necessary to use mouth masks and gloves.
● Transparent water bottle are allowed
● Personal hand sanitizer in the amount of 50 mL will be allowed.
● To avoid cheating, students will be screened using a metal detector.
● Exam-related documents, such as the admit card and a government-issued photo identification card, are necessary.
● To use the restroom, they’ll need to get permission.