ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
ICSE Semester 2 exam 2022: The ICSE Semester 2 exams 2022 for students of Class 10 are about to commence tomorrow, on April 25. The examination is being conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE).
The exams for Class 10 students of the ICSE board will conclude on May 23. Students are going to write the English language (English-I) paper tomorrow on April 25.
The duration of each paper has been fixed as 90 minutes. In addition to this, students will also be provided 10 minutes extra to go through the question paper at length. All Class 10 students must necessarily carry a hard copy of their respective hall tickets to the examination centres, without which they will not be allowed to write the paper.
Some more examination guidelines have been provided herewith for the reference of the students.
ICSE Semester 2 exam 2022: Exam Guidelines
- The students about to appear in the ICSE Class 10 Semester 2 exam 2022 must report to the venue much before the commencement of the examination, in order to avoid last minute rush.
- Adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is a must, which includes staggered movement, social distancing norms, wearing of face masks and usage of hand sanitizers.
- Before writing anything on the answer sheet, students must put their signature in the space provided on the top sheet of their respective answer booklet. Additionally, they must not write anything or scribble anywhere on the top sheet.
- The top sheet of the answer booklet must also mention the UID, Index number and name of the subject, which are to be filled by the students themselves. Moreover, if students require graph papers, loose maps etc, then they must write the same on them as well.
- Only a black or a blue ballpoint pen must be used to answer the questions in the exams.
- Both sides of the answer booklet must be filled while writing the exam.
- Possession of any kind of electronic gadgets or devices such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, digital watches or any such similar means is strictly prohibited during the course of the examination.