IBPS PO Mains Exam Result 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
IBPS PO Mains Result 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the IBPS PO Mains Result 2022 on Thursday, February 10, 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can view and download their respective scores from the official website of IBPS at ibps.in. It must be noted that candidates require their credentials such as Registration number/Roll Number and Password/Date of birth to access the result.
IBPS PO Mains Result 2022: Steps to check:
Candidates can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to check and download their respective results.
- Go to the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage that reads “IBPS PO Mains Result 2022”. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Fill in your credentials like Roll number/Registration number and Password/Date of Birth and submit the details.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen. Check the result thoroughly.
- Download the scores and obtain its hard copy for future references.
IBPS PO Mains Result 2022: What next?
Candidates who have qualified the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2022 will be eligible to appear in the interview round. Notably, the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2022 was conducted on January 22, 2022 and the candidates who had qualified the IBPS PO Prelims exam had appeared in the Mains exam.
It is noteworthy that the results of IBPS PO Prelims exam were declared on January 13, 2022 while the scorecards were out on January 19. Following this, the Mains exam was held on January 22. Now, the candidates who have scored beyond the cut-off marks would be facing the interview round, which marks the final stage of selection for the PO exam.
Candidates must note that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has still not declared the dates on which the interview round will be held. According to some reports, the interview round is likely to be conducted in late February or March 2022.