ESIC Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
Employees State Insurance Corporation, ESIC is conducting the application process for Social Security Officer (SSO)/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent Recruitment 2022. The applications are invited from the desirous candidates to fill up 93 posts of SSO in the Organisation. The candidates can apply for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 from the official website at esic.nic.in till April 12, 2022. Selection will be made on the basis of written examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
Candidates are suggested to go through the detailed notification consisting, of eligibility details, application dates, selection criteria etc before filling up the online application form.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Release: 12th March 2022
- Commencement of Online Application Process: 12th March 2022
- Closure of Application Process: 12th April 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 12th April 2022
- Last Date for printing application Form: 27th April 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Post Name: Social Security Officer (SSO)
Number of Post: 93
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Social Security Officer (SSO)– The candidate must have a degree from a recognised college or university. Preference will be given to candidates having degree in Commerce/Law/Management.
- SSO- The candidate’s age must be between 21 to 27 years as of 12th April 2022.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-Servicemen: INR 250
- All Others: INR 500
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: The desirous and eligible candidates would be able to apply online from the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in from 12th March to 12th April 2022. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
|III||Computer Knowledge Test/ Descriptive Test|
Direct Link to Apply: ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022