VICE-CHANCELLOR Vacancy notification announced by Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh for the 2021-2022 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 13th November 2021
Hiring Organization: Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research
Organization Profile: Vignan Foundation For Science, Technology and Research (VFSTR) has made it, as its mission to prepare globally acceptable readily deployable, industry ready skilled professional and navigate towards the socio-economic transformation of the region. It provides quality education in a diverse and intellectually stimulating environment. It imparts value addition training to students to make them competent and inspired engineers. The institute celebrate the power of knowledge, cultivates vision and build awareness about the self and society around. The institution is known for its honest practices and ethical value systems since its inception. It adopts transparent and systematic procedures of admission. All the admissions are made purely on merit.
Job Title: VICE-CHANCELLOR
Employment Type: Full Time
- From candidates eligible as per UGC norms, who possess high academic credentials for significant contribution to research with good administrative experience at higher levels of University governance and capable of providing a dynamic and efficient leadership.
- Candidates with a good perception of the development of an institution in the age group of 55 – 60 years may be preferred.
- Candidates must possess a Doctorate Degree in Engineering Discipline.
- Resume, with supportive documents and a brief note not exceeding 500 words on ” Why I consider myself suitable for the position and my Vision of a University” to be forwarded along with a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph.
- The University reserves the right to consider candidates other than those who respond to the notification.
- Salary, allowances, and other facilities will be the best in academia.
Job Location: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Salary: As Per UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: http://www.vignan.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their CV along with passport size photographs and attested copies of certificates to the following address email id within 30th November 2021.
Email ID: [email protected]
Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research,
Vadlamudi (Chebrolu Mandal)
Guntur Dist. 522213
Contact Person Number: 0863-2344700
More Details: Official Advertisement
Subscribe our Telegram Channel to get all updates: Join Now!
Alert : Dear Visitors, Faculty Plus Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance or asking certificates. Faculty Plus will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails.