Teaching Faculty recruitment 2020 Job vacancy notification announced by S.K.D.A.V Government Polytechnic, Rourkela – Lecturer Jobs for 2021-2022 academic year. Eligible candidates may appear for a Walkin interview on 21st, 22nd and 23rd October 2021 at 10.00 am.
Date Posted: 11th October 2021
Hiring Organization: S.K.D.A.V Government Polytechnic, Rourkela
Organization Profile: Dr. Ajudhia Nath Khosla, former Governor of Odisha was a doyen of the DAV movement in Odisha. His wife Smt. Sushilavati Khosla, donated a sum of rupees one lakh from her savings to the D. A. V. Trust, in whose collaboration the D. A. V. trust started the “S.K.D.A.V. POLYTECHNIC FOR WOMEN” at Rourkela in the year 1967 under their private management to impart diploma education exclusively to girl students in the locality. The entire endeavour was unique and the first of its kind in the state.
Job Title: Teaching Faculty
- Guest Faculty
- Guest Instructor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Information Technology
- B.E/ B.Tech in the respective discipline with 60% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Master Degree in Physics with 55% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Master Degree in Mathematics with 55% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Instructor: Diploma in Civil/ IT/CSE/E&TC/ Electrical/ Mechanical with 60% in aggregate and for Maths & Science., B.Sc. graduate with PCM Subject.
- All the candidates must have completed PG in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
Job Location: Rourkela, Odisha
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode: Walkin
- Guest Faculty (E&TC/ Mech/ IT/ Physics): 21st October 2021 at 10.00 am
- Guest Faculty (Maths/ Civil/ Electrical): 22nd October 2021 at 10.00 am
- Guest Instructor: 23rd October 2021 at 10.00 am
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for a walkin interview with their resume along with necessary testimonials and photograph on 21st, 22nd and 23rd October 2021.
S.K.D.A.V. GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC
BASANTI NAGAR ROURKELA-769012
Sundargarh, Odisha, India
Phone No: 0661 – 2420550(O) Fax : 0661 – 2420550
Email : [email protected]
Reference (Read carefully the advertisement): Advertisement dated on 11th October 2021