Faculty recruitment vacancy notification announced by Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu for the 2021-2022 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply online.
Date Posted: 30th September 2021
Hiring Organization: Nehru Group of Institutions
Organization Profile: Nehru Group of Institutions was established in 1968 in Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore, TamilNadu as a centre of educational excellence to nurture, guide and ignite the spirit of the young minds in Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Late P. K. Das, our founder-chairman gave up his lucrative job in the Air Force and chose to pursue his dream of building a centre of educational excellence.
Job Title: Professor / Associate Professor / Academic Advisor
Employment Type: Full time
Department having vacancies:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Food Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Computer Science
Qualification: PG/M.Phil/NET/SLET/SET/Ph.D. in commerce
Candidate Profile: For Academic Advisor
- A visionary well versed in current procedures and practices of autonomous status, NBA, NAAC, ATAL, NIRF ranking, and New Era Technologies.
- Able to lead and coordinate the Group to accomplish the cherished goal of management’s accreditation within a period of two years.
- Only candidates with a proven track record of autonomous status and accreditation supported by authentic records need to apply.
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Scale Of Pay: As Per Norms
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: www.nehrucolleges.com
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply immediately through the following link within 10 days
The HR Department,
Palakkad main road,
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email