Faculty Recruitment 2022 notification announced by Malaviya National Institute of Technology Wanted Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online and Postal
Date Posted: 17th December 2022
Hiring Organization: Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Organization Profile: The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.
Employment Type: Full time
Departments having vacancy:
- Architecture and Planning
- Center for Energy & Environment
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Humanities and Social Science
- Management Studies
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Research Centre
- National Centre for Disaster
- Mitigation & Management
B.E./B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering /Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Instrumentation and control engineering.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Salary: As per norms
Apply Mode: Online / Postal
Organization Website: www.mnit.ac.in
How to Apply: The candidates are advised to fill up online application form at the Institute website and send the hard copy of the duly filled application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates; enclosures etc. by speed / registered post
Online application process will start from 10-12-2022 and submission link will be
disabled on 13-01-2023. The last date for receipt of hard copy of duly filled
application form along with all self-attested supporting documents is 19-01-2023
by 5.30 PM.
The Deputy Registrar,
Admin. & Estt.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur,
J L N Marg, Jaipur-302017 (Raj.)
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here