Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh – Assistant Prfoessors Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 17th November 2021
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati
Organization Profile: The Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati), established in 2015, is an autonomous Institute under Ministry of Education, Government of India. It is declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Act of Parliament of India (Institutes of Technology Act, 1961).
Job Title: Assistant Professor
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Qualifications: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with consistently very good academic record throughout
- At least 3 years industrial / research / teaching experience excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Candidate should have good publication and teaching potential.
- Candidates not eligible for direct recruitment as Assistant Professor Grade-I such as those with lesser experience may be appointed as Assistant Professor Grade-II (Contractual basis) if selected. The candidates should have completed PhD thesis defence/Viva voce and obtained provisional certificate before the application deadline date. At the entry level they may be placed in Academic PayLevel 10 at Cell 8 (Rs. 70900/-) or Academic Pay Level 11 at Cell 3 (Rs.73100/-) depending upon the experience after PhD. After completion of one year service in the Academic Pay Level 10 shall move to Academic Pay Level 11 and after three years to Academic Pay Level 12 as Assistant Professor Grade-I after performance evaluation by an appropriate committee with one year probation. Similarly the Assistant Professor Grade-II appointed at Academic Pay Level 11 shall move to Academic Pay Level 12 (Rs.101500/-) as Assistant Professor Grade-I after two years of service after performance evaluation by an appropriate committee with one year probation.
- On completion of 3 years service as Assistant Professor Grade-I in Academic Pay Level 12 and Cell 1 (Rs.101500/-) shall move to Academic Pay Level 13A1 Cell 1 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.131400/-) as per the rules of the Institute.
Age : Candidates for Assistant Professor Grade I should be preferably below 38 years of age and candidates for Assistant Professor Grade II should be preferably below 35 years. The age will be reckoned as on the closing date of the online application.
Job Location: Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website : https://www.iittp.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted online through the link for this advertisement at
https://recruitment.iittp.ac.in/faculty/ fillable forms and instructions can be found in that site. A scan of the signed copy of the datasheet has to be uploaded using the online link.
Online link: https://recruitment_jittp.ac.in/faculty/
Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati
Renigunta Road, Settipalli Post,
Chittoor District, Tirupati – 517506
For Detailed Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click here
Subscribe our Telegram Channel to get all updates: Join Now!
Alert : Dear Visitors, Faculty Plus Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance or asking certificates. Faculty Plus will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails.