Faculty recruitment notification announced by GITAM Deemed to be University, Hyderabad, Telangana for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 20th May 2022
College Name: GITAM Deemed to be University
College Profile: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (Deemed to be University), popularly known as GITAM, was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by M. V. V. S. Murthi, former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist.
The vision of MAHATMA, the Father of the Nation was to see India as a socially and economically resurgent country and he looked upon education as an important means to achieve this goal. Gandhiji’s view of education was not narrow or sectarian. He envisaged universities as institutions of higher learning that transcend all linguistic, racial and other barriers. GITAM is committed to imbibe his values and abide by his philosophy.
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor
We are looking for Faculty in the Department of Aerospace Engineering to teach courses in the discipline area of Aerospace Engineering. Develop and design curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions, and ensure student engagement. Faculty should provide tutoring and academic counselling to students, maintains classes
related records, and assesses student coursework. Collaborates and supports colleagues regarding research interests and co-curricular activities. Additionally, Faculty typically reports to a department head. Provides intellectual leadership and has made significant contributions to the field. Faculty may offer independent study opportunities and mentoring to students. Typically, this individual is a leader in the field and has been published.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and grade students work, including work performed in design studios.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as General Psychology, History and Systems of Psychology, Research Methods, Physiological Psychology, Counseling Theory and other courses as assigned. And structures and materials. Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions. Guide class discussions.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge and publish findings in professional journals, books, or electronic media.
- Research topics in area of expertise: Write articles, books or other original materials in area of expertise. Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction. Evaluate effectiveness of educational programs.
- Develop instructional objectives: Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, internship, and research work. Supervise student research or internship work.
Qualification: As per AICTE Norms (PhD Mandatory).
- Associate professor: Minimum of 8 years of Teaching/Industry/Research experience, of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor. The candidate must have a minimum experience of 2 years after a Ph.D.
- Professor: Minimum of 15 years of Teaching/Industry/Research experience, of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor. The candidate must possess a Ph.D.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Last Date: 25th May 2022
Pay Scale: All selected candidates will be offered remuneration on par with industry.
Apply Mode: Email
College Website: www.gitam.edu
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their detailed & updated resume to the below given mail id or can apply using the link to the career page.
Email Address: [email protected]
Reference: Official Advertisement