UPPSC PCS Marksheet and Cut Off Marks Released at uppsc.up.nic.in, Check cut off marks, marksheet, instructions and other details here.
UPPSC PCS Marks and Cut Off 2021
UPPSC PCS Marks 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the cut-off marks and marksheet of Advt. No. A/1/E-1/2020 & A-2/E-1/2019, Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2019. The candidates who appeared in the UPPSC PCS 2019 and UPPSC PCS 2020 check their marks on the official website of UPPSC.i.e.uppsc.up.nic.in.
The link to the marksheet and cut off marks to be activated on 17 July and the facility of downloading UPPSC PCS Marks will be available till 23 July. All candidates are advised to keep checking on the official website for the latest updates.
How to Download UPPSC PCS Marks?
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.i.e.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on NOTICE REGARDING CUT OFF AND MARKSHEET OF ADVT. NO. A-1/E-1/2020, COMBINED STATE /UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES EXAM-2020 or NOTICE REGARDING CUT OFF AND MARKSHEET OF ADVT. NO. A-2/E-1/2019, COMBINED STATE /UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES EXAM-2019.
- A link will be opened.
- Enter your roll number, registration number, date of birth and click on submit button.
- The individual marks will be displayed.
- Download UPPSC PCS Marks and save it for future reference.
In case, any candidate fails to get OTP. They may change their mobile number by sending their roll number/application number, fathers name, new mobile number and signature with ID Proof including voter id, pan card, driving license, adhaar card and high school certificate photocopy to the Section Officer, Roll Number – 3, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj.
After that the candidates will get an SMS on their new number. Then, the candidates will be able to check their marks by entering their new mobile number along with their credentials on the login page. Candidates can check their marks by clicking on the provided link given in the article.