CBSE Sample Paper 2022 for Class 10 Maths (Basic) is provided here along with CBSE Marking Scheme. Go through the sample paper to understand the paper pattern and know the level of questions for the upcoming exam. Refer to the marking scheme for answers and step-wise format of solutions.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper 2022: AS the CBSE Class 10 Maths paper is going to be held on 5th May (Monday), students must focus on the last minute revision. Solving the sample paper is the best way to measure your preparation level and prepare important questions. We have provided here the CBSE Class 10 Maths (Basic) Sample Paper and its marking scheme. This sample paper helps to know the format and weightage of questions asked in different sections of the paper. Marking scheme mentions answers to all questions given in the sample paper. It also helps to understand how to write step-wise solutions in subjective exam to score high marks.
Check below CBSE Class 10 Mathematics (Basic) (241) Sample Paper Term 2 (2022):
Time Allowed: 2 hours
Maximum Marks: 40
1.The question paper consists of 14 questions divided into 3 sections A, B, C.
2. All questions are compulsory.
3. Section A comprises of 6 questions of 2 marks each. Internal choice has been provided in two questions.
4. Section B comprises of 4 cbsequestions of 3 marks each. Internal choice has been provided in one question.
5. Section C comprises of 4 questions of 4 marks each. An internal choice has been provided in one question. It contains two case study based questions.
Also, Check CBSE Class 10 Maths (Basic) Term 2 Syllabus 2022
1. Find the roots of the quadratic equation 3x2−7x−6 = 0.
Find the values of k for which the quadratic equation 3x2 + kx + 3 = 0 has real and equal roots.
2. Three cubes each of volume 64cm3 are joined end to end to form a cuboid. Find the total surface area of the cuboid so formed?
3. An inter house cricket match was organized by a school. Distribution of runs made by the students is given below. Find the median runs scored.
4. Find the common difference of the AP 4, 9, 14,… If the first term changes to 6 and the common difference remains the same then write the new AP.
5.The mode of the following frequency distribution is 38. Find the value of x.
6. XY and MN are the tangents drawn at the end points of the diameter DE of the circle with centre O. Prove that XY||MN.
In the given figure, a circle is inscribed in the quadrilateral ABCD. Given AB=6cm, BC=7cm and CD=4cm. Find AD.
7. An AP 5, 8, 11…has 40 terms. Find the last term. Also find the sum of the last 10 terms.
8. A tree is broken due to the storm in such a way that the top of the tree touches the ground and makes an angle of 300 with the ground. Length of the broken upper part of the tree is 8 meters. Find the height of the tree before it was broken.
Two poles of equal height are standing opposite each other on either side of the road 80m wide. From a point between them on the road the angles of elevation of the top of the two poles are respectively 600 and 300. Find the distance of the point from the two poles.
9. PA and PB are the tangents drawn to a circle with centre O. If PA= 6cm and ∠APB=600, then find the length of the chord AB.
10. The sum of the squares of three positive numbers that are consecutive multiples of 5 is 725. Find the three numbers.
Download the complete Sample Paper and its Marking Scheme from the following links:
CBSE Class 10 Maths Best Study Material for Term 2 Exam 2022