Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has invited applications for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
- UG Programs : Bachelor of Sciences (Hons) in Agriculture, B Sc (Hons) Community Science / B F Sc/B V Sc & A H /B Sc (Hons) Horticulture /B Sc (Hons) Sericulture
- PG Programs : Master of Sciences (M Sc) in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Home Science, Fisheries Science & MBA (Agri. Business)
- PhD Programs: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Home Science, Fisheries Science.
- UG Programs: A candidate must have passed Higher Secondary/ 10+2/ Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) or Physics , Chemistry and Agriculture (PCAg) from a recognized University or Board.
- A candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Gen/OBC/UPS category and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST/DAC in the qualifying examination.
- A candidate for an undergraduate degree programme shall be at least 16 years of age as on 01-08-2021 (i.e, must have been born before 01-08-2005) for all the programmes other than B V Sc & A H.
- PG Programs : Passed B Sc in Agriculture /Horticulture / Forestry/Sericulture or B Sc in Chemistry / Biochemistry / biotechnology / Life Science / Fishery / Diary / Food Science and/or Food Technology / Food Science & Nutrition degree of this University or any other University at least 60% marks for General / OBC / UPS category and 50% marks for SC/ST/DAC category.
- PhD Programs : Passed M Sc (Agri)/M Sc (H Sc) /M F Sc (As the case may be) degree examinations in the concerned discipline of this University or any other University recognized by this University with a basic degree in Agriculture/Home Science/Fisheries Science with a minimum 60% marks.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply Online only
Last Date: 31st July, 2021 (Saturday)
For more details, please visit: www.aau.ac.in