UG and PG Program for the session 2021 @ Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) Indore
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore has released the notification and invites applications for admission various Non-CET based Undergraduate, Post-graduate, PG Diploma, Diploma & Certificate Program being offered by the University teaching departments/ Schools / Institutes/ Centres for the academic session 2021-22.
- UG Programs : BA, BBA, B Com., B Sc, B Voc, B C A / B C A (Hons), B P E S, B L I Sc, B J, etc.
- PG Programs : M A, M A/M Sc, M Sc, M Com, M B A (Executive), M L I Sc, M S W, L L M (Business Law), B Ed; M Ed & M P Ed, etc.
- PG Diploma Programs : PG Diploma in Consumer Psychology and Advertising / Population Education and Demography/ Advanced Translational and Functional Hindi / Guidance and Counseling / Human Rights / Labour Law & Personnel Management / Yoga Therapy / Computer Applications (P G D C A) / Embedded Systems (Electronics), etc.
- Diploma Programs : Diploma in Interior Designing / Dramatics / Performing Arts / Logistics & Supply (Cargo Management)/ Script Writing/ Photography /Sindhi Language etc.
- Certificate Programs : Certificate Courses in German/ French/ Translation & Literature /Performing Arts, Sindhi Language, Consumer Psychology and Advertising / Human Rights/ Embedded Systems(Electronics), Guidance & Counseling / Labour Law & Personnel Management etc.
- Vocational Programs : Vocational Programmes in (Interior Design/ Fashion Technology / Nutrition & Dietetics/ Landscape Design / Handicraft), Interior Design
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Programs : Passed 10+2 exams with minimum marks.
- For PG & PG Diploma Programs : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from recognized universities.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply Online only
- General candidates : Rs.750/-
- SC/ST candidates of M P domicile : Rs. 400/-
Last Date: 31st July, 2021
For more details, please visit: https://www.dauniv.ac.in