The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) will start the Class 12 Senior Secondary exams from tomorrow, February 20. The Class 12 PSEB board exams will be held for science, arts and commerce till April 21. Students must carry the PSEB Class 12th admit cards to the exam centres.
The first day of the PSEB Class 12 exams will begin with the General Punjabi and Punjab History and Culture papers. The duration of the PSEB Class 12th exam will be three hours. For Computer Science, NSQF, Physical Education and Sports subjects, the exams will be conducted for two hours duration. Students will be given extra time of 15 minutes to fill the OMR sheets.
PSEB Class 12th Exam Instructions
Candidates are required to follow the instructions given below to apper for PSEB Class 12th examination.
- Students are required to carry the PSEB admit card at the examination centre.
- Students will have to reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the start of the exam
- Divyang students or students with disabilities will get an extra 20 minutes to take the PSEB 12th exams
- Students will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like mobile phones, calculators etc. to the examination centre
- Using any unfair means during the examination can result in the candidate being debarred from the.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Sunday, February 19, 2023, 12:01 [IST]