Applications are invited from interested candidates by Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Kottayam for admission to PhD Program based on UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for award of M Phil/ PhD degree) for the academic session 2021-22.
- Candidates for admission to Ph D Programme shall have a Master’s degree in the concerned or related discipline or a professional degree declared equivalent to Master’s Degree of Mahatma Gandhi University or of other Universities, recognized as eligible for higher studies, thereto securing not less than 55% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade.
- In case, where a candidate with post graduation from other universities proposes to research in a subject not offered by the university, the subject must have been made equivalent by the university to the corresponding subject in the university.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, is allowed.
- Candidates qualifying professional courses (MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BVSc, B Tech) with duration of minimum four years with exceptional academic performance with 55% marks in aggregate.
- Those awaiting results of the qualifying examination also may apply, but shall submit the documents pertaining to the result on or before 30th November 2021.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply Online only
- General Candidate : Rs. 1050/- (One Thousand and Fifty Only)
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 790/- (Seven Hundred and Ninety Only)
- The cost of the application is Rs. : Rs. 30/- (Thirty Only)
- Mode of Payment : Through the e-payment system
Last Date: 31st July, 2021
For more details, please visit: https://www.mgu.ac.in/