National Testing Agency (NTA) announces National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 Exam Date. It is the only national level medical entrance exam conducted for providing admission to MBBS, BDS & Ayush Courses offered at all Medical Colleges in India
Check NEET 2021 Practice tests
- Age Limit:
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- Upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify NEET (UG).
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology at the qualifying examination
- In respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General category candidates
- In respect of the candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying exam shall be 45% instead of 50% for General category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Provided that two years of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-UG. Furthermore, study of Biology / Bio-technology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible
- Those who are appearing in Class XII Exam in 2021 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later
How to Apply: Applicants can apply for NEET (UG)-2021 through “Online” mode only.
- General Rs. 1500/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender Rs. 800/-
- Outside India – Rs.7500/-
- Online Submission of Application Form through Website: 13th July, 2021 to 06th August, 2021
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm Wallet: 07th August, 2021
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only : 08th to 12th August, 2021
- Announcement of the City of Examination: 20th August, 2021
For more details, please visit: https://neet.nta.nic.in/webinfo/Page/Page?PageId=8&LangId=P ( or)