Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC), Puducherry (Pondicherry) invites applications for admission to two-years Master of Science (M Sc) Program in Public Health Entomology (PHE) affiliated to the Pondicherry University, Puducherry for the academic year 2021-22.
- Master of Science (M Sc) Program in Public Health Entomology (PHE)
Category I: Open Competition
- Passed any one of the following exams of any University accepted by the Academic Council of P U, Puducherry:
- B Sc, in the discipline of Zoology / Botany / Life Sciences/MLT / Microbiology / Ecology / Environmental Sci /Biochemistry or B V Sc, or MBBS, or BE/BTech degree with Biotechnology as one of the subject
Category II: In-service (Self Supporting/Sponsored)
- Indian Nationals: Passed the Degree exam in any of the disciplines indicated under Category I from a recognized University accepted by the Academic Council of Pondicherry University, Puducherry
- Foreign Nationals: Applicants under this category possessing qualification as mentioned under the Category I or the qualification for which Equivalent Certificate obtained from AIU New Delhi are eligible.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply Online only
Last Date: 23rd July, 2021
For more details, please visit: http://vcrc.res.in