10th passed Students looking to get into 10+2 colleges of Maharashtra, we have news for you. The second merit list of Maharashtra First-Year Junior Colleges (FYJC) Admission 2022 is out today.
So if you somehow missed having your name on the FYJC First Merit List, here is your chance to get into class 11th (Arts/Science/Commerce) of a college of your choice. Just to remind you, the first Merit List was announced on August 3, 2022.
How to Check FYJC Second Merit List 2022 Maharashtra
- Either click on 11thadmission.org.in OR paste it into a browser and hit “Enter”
- Select your region — Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, or Amravati
- Login using your ID and password
- Now you get the ‘Maharashtra FYJC Second Merit List PDF ‘
- Download it and check the details.
- You can take a print-out for future use
I have come into the second FYCJ merit list 2022. What now?
Congrats! Now you have to confirm your admission online.
- Go to “Proceed for Admission” link present in the ‘Student Login e-space’.
- Choose the college and course allotted to you.
- Upload all the documents required and you are done.
- In case, you still haven’t been allotted a college of your choice, and want to further try your luck; take part in the third round.
How long the admission through the second merit list is open?
- From August 12, 2022, to August 17, 2022 (6 pm)
- After 6 pm, the Junior Colleges (10+2) will upload the status of admitted students
- August 18, 2022: Junior Colleges still left with vacant seats will display vacancies for 3rd round of admission (3rd merit list will be prepared)
Just so you know, over 8 lakh 10th passed students have applied for admission into the eleventh grade in Maharashtra. The news is that close to 92,000 students have already taken admission after featuring on the first merit list.
Things to Know about Maharashtra FYJC Admissions 2022:
- The first (final) merit list was out on August 3, 2022.
- A merit list is prepared based on your total marks achieved in class 10th.
A Word of Caution for First Preference Candidates!
If you have got the college you chose as a first preference, take admission there. Otherwise, you will not be allowed in the 3rd round of admission and it’s a risk. In case you still want to wait for better opportunities, you can wait for special round 4 of admission to take place. Moreover, the students who cancelled their admissions will also be limited to special round 4.