MAH MCA CET 2023: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will conclude the registration for Masters of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test (MCA CET) 2023 today, March 11, 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can submit MAH MCA CET 2023 application form on the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org. MAH MCA CET 2023 will be held on March 25 and 26, 2023.
Candidates belonging to general category from Maharashtra state, outside Maharashtra state (OMS), and Jammu and Kashmir migrant candidates will have to pay Rs 1,000 as the application fee. Whereas, candidates from reserved category and persons with disability (PwD) candidates belonging to Maharashtra state are required to pay Rs 800 as registration fee.
Steps to apply for MAH MCA CET 2023
Candidates are required to follow the steps given below to download the MAH MCA CET 2023.
- Visit to the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Now enter a valid mobile number and email ID. Login details will be provided on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Re-login using the generated credentials. Enter personal details.
- Upload the scanned images of documents such as photograph, signature, left and right Index finger impression and documents related to subcategory of the claimed reservation.
- Submit the MAH MCA CET 2023 application after reviewing all the fields.
- Now, pay the required application fee in online mode through debit/credit card or net banking. Submit the MAH MCA CET application form and download the confirmation page for further reference.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Saturday, March 11, 2023, 10:33 [IST]