M Tech in Water Resource Management Program 2021 @ North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALAM)
North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALAM) Tezpur invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Degree (M Tech) in Water Resource Management for the academic session 2021.
- Candidates with any of the following academic qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to M Tech Programme in Water Resource Management:
- BE/B Tech/ AMIE in Civil/ Agricultural Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for ST and SC) in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA), Candidates awaiting last semester BE /B Tech/AMIE results in the above mentioned branches may also apply, but will have to submit the required documents within a stipulated period to be specified by the selection committee.
For full time sponsored/nominated candidates only:
- Candidates seeking admission to M Tech and who possess the required qualifications stated above must have at least 50% marks (45% for SC and ST) at qualifying degree level. The SC/ST category candidates must submit the requisite certificate along with the application/ or at the time of counseling (for GATE qualified/ fresh candidates) from a competent authority.
- The full time sponsored candidates must have a minimum of two years of full time work experience in responsible capacity in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ Educational and Research Institution / Govt / Quasi Govt. Autonomous organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought. The Firm/ Company /Industry shall either be a public sector undertaking or a public limited undertaking or a private concern whose annual turnover during the last two years exceeds Rs. 5 crore.
- Candidates must submit the sponsorship certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institution/Organization on the prescribed Proforma at the time of counseling.
- Out of 18 approved seats, 9 seats will be filled up from officials of Ministry/Government/Semi government organizations from India whose candidature will be officially sponsored
- For remaining 9 seats, candidates with valid GATE score in the above-mentioned branches will be preferred and admitted on merit basis.
- The remaining vacant seats will be filled up through entrance examination to be conducted by NERIWALM (NERIWALM-EE 2021).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply Online only
Last Date: 31st July, 2021