The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) Mains admit card for the phase 2 exam.Candidates who are going to appear for the LIC AAO examination can download the LIC AAO 2023 Mains admit card by visiting the official website at ibpsonline.ibps.in.
Candidates should note that to access the LIC AAO admit card, they are required to log in with their registration number, roll number, password, and date of birth. The LIC AAO examination is going to be held on March 18, 2023.
The LIC AAO admit card will include the name of the candidate, registration number, roll number, exam date and time, center details, and other information. Candidates should note that they will have to bring their admit cards to the examination center on the day of the examination along with a valid ID proof.
LIC AAO Mains Admit Card 2023 Schedule
- Commencement of Call letter Download March 14
- Closure of Call letter Download March 18
LIC AAO Mains Admit Card: How to Download
Candidates are required to download the LIC AAO Mains admit card by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website at ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Click on the LIC AAO Mains admit card link
- Fill in the necessary credentials and submit
- The LIC AAO admit card will appear on your screen
- Download and take a printout of the LIC AAO Mains admit card for future use.
LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips
- Solve mock tests on a daily basis.
- Create a revision plan along with a 10-day study plan.
- Refer to 1-2 books rather than one book at once.
- Solve LIC AAO previous year’s question papers.
- Bring all the required documents to the examination center.
- Do not study anything new on the day of the examination.
- Sleep well to feel fresh during the examination.