Applications are invited to get admission in Kannur University. Registration forms for various programmes across several departments are accessible on Kannur University’s official admission webpage. The deadline for applications is 30 May 2023. Students can pursue undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programmes in fields such as commerce, management, engineering, and law, among others. Kannur University will make admission decisions depending on the results of its entrance examination.
How to Apply for Kannur University?
The following are some guidelines for the application process:
- Visit the official website
- Select the ‘Admission’ tab.
- New users must register and supply the necessary information such as their name, date of birth, gender, and so on.
- Applicants should log in from their account once they have registered.
- The application form will be available, and it must be filled out with the necessary information. Photographs and autographs should be scanned and submitted.
- An application fee must be paid.
- After you have double-checked the application form, click the ‘Submit’ button.
Documents Required for Application Process
- 10+12 class mark sheets
- UG/ PG mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID Proof
- Scanned signature
General- INR 420
SC/ ST- INR 250
General – INR 420
SC/ ST- INR 100
Criteria for Eligibility
A prospective student must have a high percentage score in order to get admitted to the university. Admission to the institution is permitted on certain reasons, which are governed by a set of eligibility criteria. It stipulates certain standards and rules to be followed, such as the applicant enrolling himself on the university’s official website and providing the appropriate documents and details as per the procedure to be followed.
- OBC- 27%
- SC- 15%
- ST- 7.5%
- PWD- 3%